R2R Secret Santa 2016 Gift Exchange Pics

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter received another gift (sorry so late posting this).

She loves it! Thank you very much to Valerie's Secret Santa!!! It's name is Izzy the Isopod and spends time in her room watching the tank :0)

IMG_2144.JPG
Love IT!!!!!

mpjmeyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you serious? I received 2 packages and simply can not express how grateful I am!! Not only for these gifts, but to be apart of such an amazing community. From this gift exchange to raising money for the less fortunate...I can tell you these past months have turned me into a reef2reefer forever...whether some of you like it ir not!! :p

I''ve been looking at one of these items in paticular for awhile and just haven't pulled the trigger. I have no idea how my SS knew that and it wasn't on my wish list. My SS went above and beyond and I know I've said it before, but I truly am thankful for this.

It also took my about 5 mins to write this message since I'm still a little shaky

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

Thank you so much SS!!!!!

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you serious? I received 2 packages and simply can not express how grateful I am!! Not only for these gifts, but to be apart of such an amazing community. From this gift exchange to raising money for the less fortunate...I can tell you these past months have turned me into a reef2reefer forever...whether some of you like it ir not!! :p

I''ve been looking at one of these items in paticular for awhile and just haven't pulled the trigger. I have no idea how my SS knew that and it wasn't on my wish list. My SS went above and beyond and I know I've said it before, but I truly am thankful for this.

It also took my about 5 mins to write this message since I'm still a little shaky

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

Thank you so much SS!!!!!
WOW!!! Nice!!!
Nothing better than our lil' family!!!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 43 38.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 58 52.3%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back