Radion g3 pro schedules?

knotsmart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is growing I use a schedule very similar to radiance it has slightly more white in the peak hours is the only difference. I got it from a guy with some of the nicest sps you have ever seen. I could email it to you if you'd like to try it.

Pretty please.. [email protected] thanks deer hunter..2 questions.. how high off the water do you keep your lights(mine are about 10") and how deep is your tank? I have a 75gl / 22" deep

mwladdicted

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've, done alot of playing and have settled on one of the default formats. I have all SPS, I run the reef radiance program at 65% on my 16" tall tank. SPS have responded very well to it. great color and growth.

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am challenged as well in finding the sweet spot for my radion...I have mine set up through Apex WXM and therefore have no access to EcoSmart Live. Thought I had it but got greedy and had peak intensity up to 85% My red planet has started to bleach slightly while all other corals look good. I have reduced peak intensity to 70% but still don't know if I'm in the ball park with individual percentages on individual channels. Can anybody point me in a direction to find the the percentages and how they change through the day with Adam's program at Battle Corals?

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Two items that may help.

First is a group I run on FB solely for the Ecotech products. We have over 700 members from all over the world and a small collection of schedules building nicely in the files section...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/288792284611484/

The second is a piece of software that shows you what the schedule looks like. I know a few members have used it to programme Apex units. It's written by Reggie who is also a member of R2R as well..

Radion Schedule Viewer

Hope they help.
Regards Ian.

Vanmo92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Two items that may help.

First is a group I run on FB solely for the Ecotech products. We have over 700 members from all over the world and a small collection of schedules building nicely in the files section...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/288792284611484/

The second is a piece of software that shows you what the schedule looks like. I know a few members have used it to programme Apex units. It's written by Reggie who is also a member of R2R as well..

Radion Schedule Viewer

Hope they help.
Regards Ian.

I was JUST about to post this link as well. Im part of this facebook group and find it quite informative :)

OP
OP
Fishinwall

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
knotsmart Not too good since I dropped them down. I don't get it. Still may be too much but some seemed to like it and others didn't.

OP
OP
Fishinwall

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've, done alot of playing and have settled on one of the default formats. I have all SPS, I run the reef radiance program at 65% on my 16" tall tank. SPS have responded very well to it. great color and growth.

Where is this "reef radiance" schedule?
I do not see it in the templates.
Are you all talking about the Radiant Color schedule or the deep water reef?

knotsmart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
knotsmart Not too good since I dropped them down. I don't get it. Still may be too much but some seemed to like it and others didn't.

Yeah.. it's tough to judge. I currently have my lights set up at 40%.. I start@ 20k for 2hs then 18 k for 2hrs then 15k for 4hrs then back down again..

knotsmart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is this "reef radiance" schedule?
I do not see it in the templates.
Are you all talking about the Radiant Color schedule or the deep water reef?

When I'm in ecosmart live I can confirm"reef radiance".. or something close.. I did see deep water as well

knotsmart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gen 3 pro's as well..and the preset definitely has the word radiance in it.. whether it is coral or color I don't recall

deerhunter06

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral radiance isn't an option.
Do you think it is different depending on which Radions you have?

I have gen3 pros

I have Gen 3 pros and it's definitely a preset.

Attachments

• 1427855434968.jpg
    1427855434968.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 484

knotsmart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh so it is not a schedule but a setting?
How do you use that setting within a daily schedule on ecosmartlive?

Ok .. so I finally have a chance to hook up my computer usb (i don't have reef link) and see what's up..

Log on to ecosmart live, then hit the schedule options drop down, hit " load from template", hit the arrow to scroll through templates.. the first template is "high growth" .. the second template is ". Radiant color".. that's it.. that's the one all the hoop-la is about..

OP
OP
Fishinwall

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I learned today that when you set your points in ecosmartlive. There is a "presets" button with drop down items and inside there are many options one can use including "Coral Radiance!" Affect six months of owning this light...I had no idea. Now if I can just learn which of the many options grows Sps, I'll be all set.

jcrza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I learned today that when you set your points in ecosmartlive. There is a "presets" button with drop down items and inside there are many options one can use including "Coral Radiance!" Affect six months of owning this light...I had no idea. Now if I can just learn which of the many options grows Sps, I'll be all set.

From what I've read you really don't want too much white, green, or red. The white LEDs are disproportionately powerful and red has been shown to inhibit sps growth. It would make sense to emulate bulbs that work well spectrum-wise. To that end, max blue, a bit of white, less red/green. Keep UV pretty strong. This guy's schedule is a pretty good example I Love Reefing - Saltwater & Reef Aquarium Blog ? Teilt eure Ecotech Radion Graph Einstellungen

Or, like was mentioned above, load the coral radiance template. That's pretty much the same idea.

Back