Radion G5's - Mobius

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dieing for a Drink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the download ya last i was reefing MH was the way to go..control was a timer that was it..i didnt know i was hurting my self i feel if i would have been told That yes the light is great However if you dont have a phone or a tablet and everything works right then yep i can enjoy a hobby.i dont want to kill the little guys.

Dieing for a Drink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK Guess a work around for Getting at least the app..tried a few things BlueStaks the Emulator will work but only on windows 10..not 11.This light is so pretty i just need the lights to be stable as im away from tank (very ill)alot and i cant have a major event after a ER stay.Love the moonlight.I have faith Just lighjt a fire under the Team that works on the app.create a updated Physical chip we can install for bluetooth or whatever it takes please.With everyone haveing these problems...i would stop every thing till the Equipment is STABLE.Then yep id ecotech the whole build.

geckoejon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3x xr30 blues (along with mp 40’s, vectra) and have REPEATED issues!!!

Tech support just tells me “power cycle & reset mobius…” Why should I constantly have to on “high end” equipment?!?!

BIGGEST REDFING MISTAKE I MADE WAS PURCHASING ECOTECH!!!

Dieing for a Drink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great not what i like to freakin hear i might have to sell this then...why why not have it be controlled on the device or at least youre own computer.WHY?becouse its cheaper...umm your rep is everything.

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone figured out a firmware hack to allow us to get these things on the old ecosmart live? There has to be someone who can do what Ecotech can't.

I seriously hope whoever is assigned to "champion" mobius is fired, this was a major swing and a miss and it's made me so mad I am replacing every single ecotech product I can.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back