Radion G5's - Mobius

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for the download ya last i was reefing MH was the way to go..control was a timer that was it..i didnt know i was hurting my self i feel if i would have been told That yes the light is great However if you dont have a phone or a tablet and everything works right then yep i can enjoy a hobby.i dont want to kill the little guys.
 
OK Guess a work around for Getting at least the app..tried a few things BlueStaks the Emulator will work but only on windows 10..not 11.This light is so pretty i just need the lights to be stable as im away from tank (very ill)alot and i cant have a major event after a ER stay.Love the moonlight.I have faith Just lighjt a fire under the Team that works on the app.create a updated Physical chip we can install for bluetooth or whatever it takes please.With everyone haveing these problems...i would stop every thing till the Equipment is STABLE.Then yep id ecotech the whole build.
 
I have 3x xr30 blues (along with mp 40’s, vectra) and have REPEATED issues!!!

Tech support just tells me “power cycle & reset mobius…” Why should I constantly have to on “high end” equipment?!?!

BIGGEST REDFING MISTAKE I MADE WAS PURCHASING ECOTECH!!!
 
Great not what i like to freakin hear i might have to sell this then...why why not have it be controlled on the device or at least youre own computer.WHY?becouse its cheaper...umm your rep is everything.
 
Has anyone figured out a firmware hack to allow us to get these things on the old ecosmart live? There has to be someone who can do what Ecotech can't.

I seriously hope whoever is assigned to "champion" mobius is fired, this was a major swing and a miss and it's made me so mad I am replacing every single ecotech product I can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new