Radion G5's - Mobius

John K.

View Badges
Reaction score
Once the small circle of complaints on the bottom in the very middle they dim, they won’t hold the original setting where I have them at
340E0526-C7F6-4E96-ACCC-80099EBC10A6.png
Once the small circle of complaints on the bottom in the very middle they dim, they won’t hold the original setting where I have them at

Sisterlimonpot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
340E0526-C7F6-4E96-ACCC-80099EBC10A6.png
"Small circle of complaints"?

John K.

View Badges
Reaction score
The time stamp shows 2:27, you're viewing a schedule at 4:05. When you click on that time you get a live view of that particular schedule. It only lasts for a brief moment, then goes back to the 2:27
i
The time stamp shows 2:27, you're viewing a schedule at 4:05. When you click on that time you get a live view of that particular schedule. It only lasts for a brief moment, then goes back to the 2:27 schedule.
But I had the light set at the same settings for the whole day, 10 to 7? Why would it dim?

John K.

View Badges
Reaction score
If i tap that in the middle the light increases. When i remove my finger the small circle ⭕ starts its timer and both lights dim?

John K.

View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve got It turned off
It looks like you have acclimation enabled, which means when you click on any time you will see the lights brighten to show you actual intensity when holding the circle. If you disable acclimation it wont change.
[/QUO

John K.

View Badges
Reaction score
It looks like you have acclimation enabled, which means when you click on any time you will see the lights brighten to show you actual intensity when holding the circle. If you disable acclimation it wont change.
The picture you shared, the dotted line is what the light intensity would normally be, the solid line is the acclimation schedule, you might not have known you had it enabled, but 3 hours ago you did..
I wonder how I did that? I haven’t touched the acclimation button?

Do you think a xenia refugium is an effective method of water filtration?

• Yes

Votes: 75 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 102 15.4%
  • Maybe considering the set up

Votes: 116 17.5%
  • Never considered it

Votes: 359 54.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 1.5%

Online statistics

Members online