• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion Gen 4 Pro XR15

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Djalexchang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2017
Messages
205
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, selling Radions.
xr15 Gen 4 Pro with rms mount- $200. *SOLD*

Can pickup locally in Orlando, or I can ship but buyer pays shipping.

83270352-BA30-433F-BD89-51D84625F749.jpeg
 
Last edited:
How old is the xr15, is it mobius ready?
 
I used it for about 1 year or so maybe 1.5. It is mobius ready
 
What is the condition of light? Can you share more pics of light and rms and also do you have product box.
 
I think I have the boxes in the back. Condition is good. I can send pics
 
Are the XR30 mobius ready? Also the condition of these 2 lights?
I believe the 30 is mobius ready, I can double check. It was used on a 20 gal frag tank for a couple years so never went too high on intensity
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new