• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion - Gen2

Item Price
$150-$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

tylr9m482

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2020
Messages
305
Reaction score
112
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cleaning out my reefing closet and have this Gen 2 Radion for sale. Recently cleaned, none of that black sticky stuff on the sides!

Bought this used and used it over a frag tank for about 2 years before taking down, alway under 50% power.

Also comes with RMS mount slide which is compatible with G5 and G6.



ASKING $200 shipped PP G&S

OR $150 Local Pick Up

Local Pickup in Woodbridge NJ 07095

Radion.jpg radiona.jpg radiont.jpg radion power.jpg Radio.jpg Radion b.jpg
 
Cleaning out my reefing closet and have this Gen 2 Radion for sale. Recently cleaned, none of that black sticky stuff on the sides!

Bought this used and used it over a frag tank for about 2 years before taking down, alway under 50% power.

Also comes with RMS mount slide which is compatible with G5 and G6.



ASKING $200 shipped PP G&S

OR $150 Local Pick Up

Local Pickup in Woodbridge NJ 07095

Radion.jpg radiona.jpg radiont.jpg radion power.jpg Radio.jpg Radion b.jpg
I can do 150 shipped to me if that is acceptable.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new