Radion Gen4 Pro Sliders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Randyp79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently transitioned from Chinese black boxes to Radion Gen4 Pros. I love the Radions but I am a little confused as to the individual channel sliders vs. the brightness slider. With the black boxes it was simple, I just turned the blue/uv channel to 100% and the white channel to 30%. I had a lot of success with this combination and could grow any sps I tried.

I would like to run my radion blue channel advanced sliders at 100% and also 100% brightness, but only run the white channel advanced sliders at 25% and 30% brightness. Unfortunately, there is only one brightness slider that changes the intensity of the whole unit.

Because of this limitation I have been running the CoralLab AB+ program at 60% brightness. I would like to run my blues at a higher intensity, but I can't change the brightness without changing the white channels too. I just feel like there's a lot of untapped potential in the blue channel at those settings.

It would be great if EcoTech could group the 4 blue channels together and the 4 white channels together and offer independent brightness sliders for each group.

If I am overlooking something or missing something and this is possible, please let me know.

TIA

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The way I see it is the color sliders control distribution (B & C on the image), the brightness is for overall output (A in the image)
The AB+ program is all the sliders in group B at 100%, and all the ones in group C at 24%
If you want more blue than the AB+ is giving, simply tune the color to your liking (reducing the sliders in group C) and then turn up the brightness (slider marked A)
f54cef470f8b0718b9c0b233d69ed48d.jpg
1bdc96fe33011f76b03658f5d298c021.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 74 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 57 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back