Radion will not show up on Mobius

cale47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased 2 used xr15 gen 4’s and when I set up the tank on the Mobius app the first light connected first try after updating and when attempting to connect the second light Mobius acts as if it doesn’t it exist I’ve tried every fix power cycling factory resets iOS update location services cracked it open to make sure the RF module is secure even turned off every other Bluetooth device in the vicinity and set the phone right on the light while trying every fix so much hype around these lights but nobody mentioned their software is terrible has anyone discovered a real fix to this issue? I’m gonna try to connect the light to a computer tomorrow and update it through eco smart live but I’m not very confident based off how terrible the website runs. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me get this golden turd workin right

OP
OP
C

cale47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you check under legacy devices in mobius?

Perhaps one light already had mobius software and the other didn't. If that didn't work my next inquiry would be to make sure it has the mobius ready RF module.
Yep I updated one through legacy devices and went to do the second and it never appeared after that I opened up the case and located the RF module and it was nice and snug in there I’m thinking it’s a problem with EcoTechs software it just doesn’t work at the moment I downloaded EcoSmart live connection manager and it won’t even launch after installing

Upvote 0

reefsaver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone who comes across this thread because their Mobius light isn't showing up on the Mobius app.
Update the app.

Upvote 0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back