Radion XR30 Power Supply Replacement (Gen 4)

Joe Rogers

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I somehow misplaced the power supply for my Radion XR30 while moving. The OEM replacement parts seem unnecessarily expensive:

https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/r...FUKqx0J55VCgiRepdnsxk-tbDYw3K1SYaAigkEALw_wcB
Has anyone successfully replaced the power supply without buying the OEM parts? I am a complete amateur when it comes to electronic parts, so I'm very confused on what wattage/voltage/etc. that I should be looking for.

Any advice is appreciated!
 
What are the specs for the original? Watts, amps, voltage, etc?
 
Very much so and I still haven’t replaced mine and am still only running the t5 retro fit.. Did you end up ordering the full priced replacement?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new