Rainbow Chalice under Radion Gen4 Leds

Centerline

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
1,565
Location
St. Augustine, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone here successfully keeping rainbow chalice under Radion Gen4s? I ask because I have a fair size collection that I briefly had under Hydra52 HDs. I ran the Hydras at about 30% UV/B/RB 10%W and 0/R 0/G. Those chalice slowly lost their color over the course of a few months and I finally had to move them back to my sps tank (Spectra with Radiums and t5s). They have colored back up and are looking fine but I have a new build going and my wife loves the way the Radions look. The tank will be mainly LPS - some SPS at the very top.
 
Is anyone here successfully keeping rainbow chalice under Radion Gen4s? I ask because I have a fair size collection that I briefly had under Hydra52 HDs. I ran the Hydras at about 30% UV/B/RB 10%W and 0/R 0/G. Those chalice slowly lost their color over the course of a few months and I finally had to move them back to my sps tank (Spectra with Radiums and t5s). They have colored back up and are looking fine but I have a new build going and my wife loves the way the Radions look. The tank will be mainly LPS - some SPS at the very top.
I know some people have got to have rainbows under radions, even if its a prior gen. I've had my gen 4 XR 15 pro going for a few weeks. I love this thing so far. I'm curious to finding out about rainbows though. What else did you keep under the hydra?
 
I've got a rainbow chalice(CB Crazy Clown) and I'm running Radion Gen4s. I'll snap a pic of it when my lights come back on.
 
IMG_3295_zps8o8z7vr5.jpg
 
I know some people have got to have rainbows under radions, even if its a prior gen. I've had my gen 4 XR 15 pro going for a few weeks. I love this thing so far. I'm curious to finding out about rainbows though. What else did you keep under the hydra?
Zoas, a really nice Tyree green toadstool, a nice brain, frogspawn, hammers, anchors, several types of sps. Pretty much anything but chalice ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new