Rap New York

hbetanzo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a really good day at RAP!!! Bought home 23 corals!!!! So happy!!! Thanks to all the people who made this possible!!! THANK YOU RAP!!!!!
74398370351015055469e076e2621bec.jpg

Piranhapat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a great time. Enjoyed Julian Sprung Little Stories and John Copps SPS Monster. Was able to talk to both after they speech. Both fill with knowledge and my years of experience. Julian coming out with a few new things in his great line of products. Looks like his salt will be out by Macna or by end of year. John super guy real hobbiest. Straight out talking about salt he uses and everything about building his 2000 gal total system and his 1300 gal DT. His love for angelfish and the hobby is really amazing. Can not express how much Reef2Reef always doing a great job. Another great year for Reef A Palooza.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back