Rate my aquascape! (Newbie here)

Scrap_Life

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2021
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just about done, please let me know what yas think, I will take all suggestions and concerns I am new to the reef world.

F61FEAF5-07BB-4542-A211-8AE2D25E13AF.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4944.MOV
    32.9 MB
Looks good! I cant see the video but the picture looks like it has plenty of hiding spots for fish and inverts. How much space is there from the back wall?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new