RBTA - Trade for sps frag

neonreef3d

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
884
Reaction score
802
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello Reefers,

I have a few RBTA left over from my nem tank. looking to trade for sps frags, will include the nem basket if you take all. I have 6 nems available for pickup in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles county.
IMG_0840[1].JPG
IMG_0749[1].JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new