ReBiotic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

adtravels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, any more info on this product other than whats on the tin, I dosed it last night as my tank is approaching the 2 year mark, no side effects not sure what it does though!

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

The primary objective of REBIOTIC is to re-balance existing bacteria in your system after a significant change has occurred. Quite often when beneficial bacteria is disrupted, an imbalance will follow. This imbalance can later lead to seemingly "random" algae blooms and cyano outbreaks. ReBiotic contains freeze-dried bacteria that targets damaged bacteria and adds more beneficial bacteria so that balance is restored. With a balanced bacteria count, your system is able to process and breakdown nutrients more efficiently. The product itself is intended as a treatment, not one that you'd dose continuously.

We have more information on REBIOTIC in our downloads section:
https://www.faunamarin.de/en/download-center/

Hairmetal89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
adtravels- Where did you purchase rebiotic? I cannot find anywhere. Starting DinoX tmrw and want to be ready to use this afterwords. Thanks!

Hairmetal89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fauna:: Great thanks! The current iteration of my reef is 2 years old. Been reefing for 20 years, never had to deal w Dino's until now. Worst. Ever. Will be dosing Dinox tmrw. After my full treatment of that, assuming Dino's are dead, would you recommend using the ReBiotic?

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, definitely.
ReBiotic will help stabilize your system so that dino growth is prevented.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does everyone like this product? I am trying it after moving my tank last year. I have been having trouble getting the tank to stabilize to the point where it was before.
Is it best to use it once a week in larger doses or can you spread it out and dose small amounts daily?
Did anyone notice a visual change? Clearer water or anything at all?

OP
OP
adtravels

adtravels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if your tank is quite high nutrient it may lower them quite significantly initially causing a couple of corals to lighten. that's what i found'

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been dosing about a nickel sized pile of this in a 100 gallon. Haven’t noticed anything and even some Dino or whatever it is is piping back up. Am I dosing to little? The bottle says a gram I believe but I don’t have a scale

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I did read that. I am going to double the amount I am dosing and see if it helps, I am pretty sure what’s popping up is not Dino’s but ostreo something. I gotta do some reading but it normally fades off on its own.
On another note the corals are finally starting to grow so that’s a plus, maybe it’s starting to help things get back to normal.

schooncw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day,
I just purchased ReBiotic and a few questions......
Most of the rock in my 120 gallon is 25 or so years old and I battle high phosphate and nitrate, which I am sure are bound in my rock.
Should this "revitalize" my rock and "unbind" these nutrients?
Also, I use carbon, GFO and bio pellets; should I discontinue these products?

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi yes the "unbind" these depots so start slowly with 25% of the recommendet dosing ammount. GF and Pellets you can let run them as usual

Back