Recife Eco 24G AIO - Adding a sump?

A_Poythress

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I have had this Recife Eco AIO for about a year now and am growing more and more frustrated with the small sump in the back. Is there a way for me to incorporate a sump on this tank (without breaking it down) rather easy?

Money isn't really an issue, and the only reason I am not simply upgrading to a new tank is due to the fact that I rent a house instead of owning one. So I am limited to the size of tank I can keep at the moment.

Pictures are from the AquaTop website.

Tank 2.PNG
Tank 1.PNG
 
whats wrong with the sump in the back? does everything you need it to do
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new