Recommended wavemaker and light for dropoff tank?

Did you go bigger?
Tank's finally here there was a big delay. the tank size came out to be 110cm withoverflow (95 without) the height is 50cm and 70 for the deep end, and the width is 40. took a while but its here now and i did a bit of aquascaping.
 
Nice one, upload some pics as soon as you get chance. who made it for you?
 
Nice one, upload some pics as soon as you get chance. who made it for you?
I had a local aquarium builder/saltwater aquarist do it this time as I made a mistake with my larger build (had a lot of issues i had to go through as it was not 100% cut out for a saltwater tank). I live in Indonesia so not sure if a lot of aquarists here know the guy who built it. also got a sump built too. I went with the bubble magus curve 5 and a red starfish biopellet reactor with a jebao return pump, still waiting for my ATO though. I went with a different type of scape for my tank as yours. I will be doing a build thread on mine very soon.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new