Red people eater palys shedding?

elcapitan1993

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
819
Reaction score
334
Location
white city
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was wondering if there was any reason why my red people eater palys look like they are shedding? I had to frag them due to aptasia being on the coral plug that’s why they look so small because they shrunk from it but now it looks like skin is hanging off and now I’m worried because I dragged all of my palys just to be safe
1EE86098-B9CD-4D0E-B8EB-659607C5C29F.jpeg
 
Increase water flow towards them , not at them and add iodide to the water periodically. I assume you are feeding them ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new