Red Planet Placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCOLE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
4,218
Reaction score
10,592
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mounted my red planet frag on this top plate rock. I originally thought it would look cool to plate out. However, I am rethinking this. I believe it will shade everything underneath it too much. I want to move it lower to the left and this way I can add a couple stags or branching acros to this top rock.

What do you all think?

20191009_205255.jpg


Screenshot_20191009-213828_Gallery.jpg
 
How long has it been attached in that location?
 
How long has it been attached in that location?

A little over a month. It hasn't encrusted too much and is still moveable. It has colored up very well and seems happy though so I need to do something sooner than later.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new