• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Rim Chalice!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshb1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshb1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
waupun wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a real nice frag of this red rim chalice for sale. It has been fragged for a couple months now. I am asking 800 shipped! It is 1x1. I will ship ups over night. If you have any questions feel free to ask.


_DSC0061.jpg
 
Sorry i dont have a colony shot! This is a frag i bought from a buddy a while back. This is the only frag i have. There are only a couple like this around! Thanks Josh
 
The Omega chalice! Wow that grew really well for you! Only 2 other people have this piece! I am sure he will chime in. :wink:
 
this is a Collectors piece! this is one of those few pieces that you can hold under a lightbulb and it still looks SUPER JUICY!:dribble:
 
Thanks for the commits. It is a killer peice. Someone will not regret this chalice. I will post more pics soon!
 
Cant get a better pic sorry! This pic was under full lighting with a nikon d5000 with 18-55 lens and a uv filter.
 
I've never heard of the Omega chalice but i agree that it looks just like the JF Tiger Lily. And only a few folks have that one as well. Nice piece.
 
Hey bro, I'm in Milw.not far from you and would be willing to make you a offer.. Do you have other stuff to? Do you trade?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new