Red Sea 425 Failure

Going through this process with my 300XL G2. Owned it for less than 2 years. They are are offering glass replacement only with G2. No upgrade, no extension of warranty, no compensation or credit for the troubles.
 
Getting a replacement G2+ from Red Sea today. I placed an order with Waterbox for a custom tank the same exact size. It will go on the RS stand and the new tank will remain on the pallet until I find a buyer.
 
Going through this process with my 300XL G2. Owned it for less than 2 years. They are are offering glass replacement only with G2. No upgrade, no extension of warranty, no compensation or credit for the troubles.
I’m starting this process too, lower middle seam is failing.
Do they give you the option to upgrade with a credit? Kind of want to get a 425 since it’s eurobraced
 
I’m starting this process too, lower middle seam is failing.
Do they give you the option to upgrade with a credit? Kind of want to get a 425 since it’s eurobraced
I just ordered and received a custom build tank to put on my red sea cabinet. They offered credit if I bought a complete new G2 system. I loss all faith in red sea after seeing all the failure posts. Good luck
 
I just ordered and received a custom build tank to put on my red sea cabinet. They offered credit if I bought a complete new G2 system. I loss all faith in red sea after seeing all the failure posts. Good luck

Bought a 250g2+, gave the whole system to my brother for free, then we decided nope! Nothing risk it! Ended up getting an Eshopps M70. And we will sell a RSG2+. It’s new just got the stand put together and the tank on it. That was all the work we did to it. Waiting on the Eshopps to get shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new