Red Sea e260 Build Thread

Thursday 24/03/2022
I washed and added some more sand in preparation for wrasse and diamond goby future additions. Also lightened some of the scratches on the front of the glass and properly aligned the doors of the cabinet.
1648100003451.png
 
My tank finished It's cycle and I added a pair of clowns.

That is my tank so far. I know some of the pics are bad.
I love the caribsea rock. So much nicer than marco. lol's on clowns. We all just have to put in a pair of clowns. Once my clowns are gone, no more lol's. Unless my grandkids insist! They are so mean. Mine attack and bit my hand. Every time! Tank looks great
 
Update
Bought a one spot foxface, yellow coris wrasse and Midas blenny.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20220402_215112397.jpg
    PXL_20220402_215112397.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 106

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new