red sea max 130d

  • Thread starter Thread starter bangoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bangoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody here have this set up?? I was searching for solana 34 then I came across this. I wish it came with t-5 or metal halide though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new