• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red sea Max Nano

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local Pick-up please. CLE Ohio

I just honestly don’t care enough about this tank to keep up the maintenance..... just being honest! If no takers it may become a Mantis tank.
90C91DDC-3FCC-400A-BFE6-362897225015.jpeg
C62CB480-D528-423D-B2CE-E1987A223B59.jpeg
BB89DD6D-386C-4C5B-B414-56B25F0E0E58.jpeg

I bought this new via this very forum, so I guess I could find out exactly how long it’s been wet, but either way it’s lightly used..... 6 months probably if I had to venture a guess.

I’d like to keep the shrimp in it, and the rock. Not sure I can remove the nems from the rock, because I’ve tried before.

Consider it a “tank only” deal. I’ll say $500 and you take the Flurry Clown! , but I am VERY motivated to trade the thing.

Things I’d take (nothing needs to be 1:1, I can add cash, or you can, depending on what it is)

Calcium Reactor setup
Coral! (A cool colony, not designer frags)
Fun invertebrates (lots of shrimp? Cool urchins?)
DOS/DDR/ other Apex stuff, EB8 etc

Edit: Still in use, so you would have to put up with my hectic schedule for tear-down

Back