Red Sea nopox help

  • Thread starter Thread starter grim332
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

grim332

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I started yesterday night dosing Red Sea nopox I started with a 3 ml for 25 gallons my tank is about 65 gallon I dosed yesterday night 9ml about 8pm I dossed today about 3 pm and relized my tank was Cloudy it's a fish only system and my tank is 160 ppm I read online that is was a bacteria bloom set my skimmer a little weter and tommarow I was going to dose about 5 ml instead of 9ml is this the correct move
 
In my experience, back when it came out, it was hard to find the correct number on ml. I have emails from Kevin at Red Sea I'll try and dig up of some of his pointers and so forth
 
You are correct it is a bloom but it will go away. Reduce dosage and gradually bring it up over a period of several weeks. I found the correct dosage for my tank by monitering my nitrate level untill i got it where i wanted it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new