Red Sea Reef Dose 2 (x2)- SOLD

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

likemike99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
364
Reaction score
193
Location
Pensacola, Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 red sea reef does 2's . they work fine I just went to the reef dose 4 on both of my tanks. comes with the unit, power cord and wall mount bracket.

$150 each shipped or $275 for both- shipped



20260823_210638.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is what $275 shipped will get you: 2 reef dose 2s with mounting brackets, what I have left in hoseing and Im throwing in a jar of all for reef powder.



20260831_110622.jpg
 
hi do you still have it? and will you take PayPal as payment?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new