Red Sea tank help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leon5962
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leon5962

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
21
Location
Dallas tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pick up this use Red Sea tank do you guys think this seal it’s ok or should re seal it

IMG_8808.jpeg IMG_8803.jpeg
 
Oof the right side panel does not look good. If you can reseal I probably would reseal the whole thing considering the failure rate of Red Sea seals
 
Oof the right side panel does not look good. If you can reseal I probably would reseal the whole thing considering the failure rate of Red Sea seals
yeah I probably will is not leaking I did even see it when it was fill with water the put a piece of hard plastic on top of the silicone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new