Red Sea tank help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leon5962
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leon5962

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
21
Location
Dallas tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pick up this use Red Sea tank do you guys think this seal it’s ok or should re seal it

IMG_8808.jpeg IMG_8803.jpeg
 
Oof the right side panel does not look good. If you can reseal I probably would reseal the whole thing considering the failure rate of Red Sea seals
 
Oof the right side panel does not look good. If you can reseal I probably would reseal the whole thing considering the failure rate of Red Sea seals
yeah I probably will is not leaking I did even see it when it was fill with water the put a piece of hard plastic on top of the silicone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new