Red Sea wave pump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reefgoddess1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope not yet! I'm waiting oh so patiently to put one in my P650 display at the shop. Fingers crossed it's soon!

PapaShrimp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if anyone’s heard pricing or shipping date yet?
I am in the UK and my LFS who is a RS approved supplier advised me on Friday that RS are hoping to start shipping these next week. Knowing RS though, I highly suspect this is subject to change. I’m a big fan of their products, but their lead in time from starting talking about new products to actually releasing them is way too long and highly frustrating. Prices in the UK are confirmed as £269 for the 25 and £309 for the 45. Got a 45 pre ordered for my RS350 so looking forward to them eventually being released.

Joel Franco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS told me that Red Sea was having issues with the app which is why they have delayed the release. After contacting Red Sea they also mentioned that before they are released online that the LFS’s will get them first.

PapaShrimp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS told me that Red Sea was having issues with the app which is why they have delayed the release. After contacting Red Sea they also mentioned that before they are released online that the LFS’s will get them first.
That’s consistent with what my LFS advised me too about the app so that’s obvs the RS line. Just get the impression that they have bitten off more than they can chew with their ambitions for full SW setup. Fingers crossed we aren’t waiting much longer.

RyanHoan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reefer 250 and I want to go with 2x the bigger size reef wave, because i don’t want to ever decide that I don’t have enough flow for my sps.

thoughts? :)

Sportn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea is such a tease
ReefBeat app just updated today and is now showing setup options for the ReefWave pumps. Looks like they are happy with the apps and pumps are on the way to LFS.

GregDaKeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the reeflink red sea app update (a few days ago) now shows feeding modes and maintenance times. I bet it's about roll out.

PapaShrimp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reefer 250 and I want to go with 2x the bigger size reef wave, because i don’t want to ever decide that I don’t have enough flow for my sps.

thoughts? :)
I’ve got a 350 and going to start with one 45 and a smaller pump on the other side to see how I get on. Mainly down to the fact I don’t have £600 on hand at the moment for two. I think with two on the 250, you will never have low flow issues and at least you can run them on low setting if need be.

PapaShrimp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pleased much

7376111E-4143-4D9E-8E0F-14189124D8B5.jpeg

PapaShrimp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jealous!!!
Hopefully should all be on the way out to LFS’s now. Owner at mine had 8 that weren’t pre orders and sold them all this morning I wouldn’t be too jealous, I’m trying to figure out my electric side of the stand now to accommodate the new addition

PapaShrimp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got it set up yet? Whatcha think
It’s an impressive piece of kit mate. I’ve only got one 45 on my RS350 and running it at 50% gets a LOT of flow around the tank, anything above that and it’s shocking my corals. Think I remember you saying you’ve got a RS250, if so I would consider the 25’s.

RyanHoan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s an impressive piece of kit mate. I’ve only got one 45 on my RS350 and running it at 50% gets a LOT of flow around the tank, anything above that and it’s shocking my corals. Think I remember you saying you’ve got a RS250, if so I would consider the 25’s.

Good to hear! It’s new though- it’ll likely slow down

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 128 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back