!!!!RED STAG, YELLOW TIPS!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The idea of red stag has always been in intriguing one. The most well known certainly being the old "Red Robin, witch incidentally, is not really a stag at all, but more of a tabler as it matures. Still a really nice red stag like acro.

Then there's "Clints Red Stag" which is definitely a stag, and ultimately ended my quest for a red one long ago. I was more than satisfied. Big and bold monochromatic red at its finest. But I swear I can remember at least once thinking to myself, "wouldn't it be amazing if this thing has some sort of contrasting tips?"

Fast forward about 8-9 years....

It's a stag, I'm sure of that! I think this one's a Formosa, or something really similar, and I just like it a lot. Two stark contrasts that compliment each other to the fullest. Super deep red body with yellow tips. It really is my Clints fantasy, come to life!

Was a very random frag of a much more pale and miserable looking indo colony that has blossomed for me quite well in the last year or so now.

Honestly, I would have been happy to let it grow a bit more before I shot it, but I really wanted to cut a few frags off, and figured I'd better get a decent shot before I maimed it. Not even the greatest pic admittedly, and I'm sure will try again once its grown up a bit more, but I couldn't wait any longer to get this guy on the site. The is only one guy who has gotten a frag of this from me, and you know who you are lol, but the Yellow Head's on the site and ready for immediate shipping now.

REEFIN RIOS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want it!!! This is the exact reason I want to order from @Battlecorals u have new stuff coming out all the time now, by the time I figure out how I can make my corals happy and grow is when I’ll get myself a battlebox! Still saving for the 1000$ one!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!! Will you call it "Clint's Fantasy"? I think that would be a really cool name. :)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very nice!! Will you call it "Clint's Fantasy"? I think that would be a really cool name. :)

Oooh that is an excellently appropriate name for sure I had been going with the much blander "yellow head stag" lol but You got me thinking now for sure

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back