RedSea ReefWave 45 with controller

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kdtorgy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
203
Reaction score
72
Location
Prescott
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used this for about 2.5 years with no problems. Setup and WiFi control is super easy. I regularly cleaned the pump and just before I took it offline I replaced all of the moving parts. The only reason I’m selling is I’ve added more gyre pumps and integrated them with the CoralVue Hyrdos Wave Controller. I can supply pics if interested.
 
Out of the house. Will send pics later today. Can certainly ship to you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3348.jpeg
    IMG_3348.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3347.jpeg
    IMG_3347.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 65
Sorry I ma out of town for the 4th, will touch base once I get home if it is still available.
 
Sounds good.
 
Still interested?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new