RedSea Roller Mat 500 Not Connecting After Joining its WiFi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

z4chburris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was finally able to pipe my RSMat today and went to connect it to reef beat. I'm able to go through the steps to make the reefmat wifi joinable. I join the wifi network, come back to the app, press next, and it just loads until finally saying connection error. I created a support ticket, but they answer tickets within 24 hours Monday through Friday. Well, tomorrow's Saturday.

If anyone has had this issue and have been able to solve this issue please help :)

IMG_3756.png IMG_3755.png IMG_3754.png

OP
OP
z4chburris

z4chburris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLVED - After 2.5 hours trying every which way to connect. I was able to connect by selecting a tank I didn’t want to add the device to, try to connect it, let it do the forever loading screen. Then close the app, open the app select the tank I wanted to add the device to and it worked by simply following the steps. For whatever reason it wouldn’t let me connect directly. But trying one tank and then trying another worked.

In case anyone runs into the issue later. I searched for this specific issue before posting about it and found no one to have similar issues on a forum.

OP
OP
z4chburris

z4chburris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You did better than I. All I get is connection error400
Did you add another tank to connect it too? This seems to be the best method as of now. Try to connect it to the tank you don’t want. Once you get the error, try connecting to the tank you do want.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%
Back