Reef Breeders experience

fasterznu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to get everyone's opinion on Reef Breeders products and service? I recently ordered a light from them and have yet to receive any notifications of shipment or just a response at all. Has anyone else experienced this with them?

Thanks!

likmonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have an order pending for the photon 48. Service is decent. Longan does eventually respond to any emails.

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Logan will get back to you, he is super busy and tries to accommodate everyone. I recently ordered a photon 48 from him and he answered every single question I had. Ordering/shipping can be a little longer with him than some companies but give him a little time and you won't be sorry.

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Logan will get back to you, he is super busy and tries to accommodate everyone. I recently ordered a photon 48 from him and he answered every single question I had. Ordering/shipping can be a little longer with him than some companies but give him a little time and you won't be sorry.

Im going to agree with this 100% I recently placed an order for a Photon 48 which i was informed would be here this week Tuesday. Well i guess it got help up in customs and itsnt going to make it to me till maybe next week. I wish i would of just got a quick update stating it was back ordered or going to take longer, as my tank has been running with horrible lights bc i was waiting to get these in. Now its been about 2 week and had to borrow some t5s from a buddy so my corals wouldnt die. Other than that im happy with everything else i have heard great reviews on these lights so i cant wait till they come in.

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Logan does a good job given a growing new business. OceanRevive (selling the EverGrow versions of the RB fixtures) is even newer and growing pains are to be expected.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back