Reef Breeders Video Contest!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

We are working on a new website and would like to showcase one of our customers aquariums on the new home page. In order to enter, please submit a photo and short video of your aquarium to the reefbreeders team via facebook, you can submit your entry in the comments.

The winner will receive a new Reef Power RP-M pump and a Reef Breeders embroidered hat, a $150 value, as well as a FREE upgrade kit for your Photon V2 (if you do not already have the plus version). Second place will receive a Reef Breeders Hat and media reactor, and Third place will receive a Reef Breeders Hat. Rules are as follows:

1) All photos/videos must show your lights, and the Reef Breeders logo on the bottom. The lights must be Photon-V2 or V2+. No T-5 supplements or other light fixtures should be over your tank during the photo/videos. Canopies are okay, but may be a factor in selecting a winner- if possible open your canopy to show the lights.

2) The video must be static- meaning filmed from a single location, with no camera movement. It should be 5-10 seconds in duration. Both the photo and video must be high resolution. Phone pictures are acceptable but not preferred.

3) Contest ends June 1st, a winner will be selected based on photo/video quality, aquarium appearance, neatness of light placement/installation, and creativeness.

4) Submissions are accepted via replies to this post, private messages, or email.

Good Luck, and thank you for choosing Reef Breeders to Power Your Tank!!!

RP-M Photo with controller.jpg

IMG_4615.PNG

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good point- that's not an absolute must but it is preferred. The video is a short still that would be used in a loop animation showing the full tank. It should be taken from a distance. The photo/video rules are not written in stone, you are definitely open to your own creative input and you don't have to follow all the rules to win.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice contest!

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice contest!

Thanks Rev! You do this stuff way more often than I do and it means a lot to me that you like the way I set this one up. It was kind of spur of the moment but I would really love to feature one of our awesome customers on the new website, and the responses we have gotten already are fantastic!

Back