Reef bright

BeSaltyReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
9
Location
Dallas, tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance of you guys doing an investigates series on reef bright lights with par numbers and such? Also maybe a series on mixed led lighting like lots of us have? AI plus kessil? And/ or reef brights for additional? I know you guys covered alot of lighting and it can be beat to death but I think there can be a bit more.
Thanks
 
Any chance of you guys doing an investigates series on reef bright lights with par numbers and such? Also maybe a series on mixed led lighting like lots of us have? AI plus kessil? And/ or reef brights for additional? I know you guys covered alot of lighting and it can be beat to death but I think there can be a bit more.
Thanks

We haven't forgot about the light testing that we were doing several months ago, so there is still some opportunity to make lighting PAR chart vids in the future. We've got such a huge plate and giant list of video ideas that I'm not entirely sure when we'll circle back around to LED testing, but we do intend to. I'll be sure to add your mixed lighting to the idea board. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new