Reef bright

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BeSaltyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance of you guys doing an investigates series on reef bright lights with par numbers and such? Also maybe a series on mixed led lighting like lots of us have? AI plus kessil? And/ or reef brights for additional? I know you guys covered alot of lighting and it can be beat to death but I think there can be a bit more.
Thanks

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance of you guys doing an investigates series on reef bright lights with par numbers and such? Also maybe a series on mixed led lighting like lots of us have? AI plus kessil? And/ or reef brights for additional? I know you guys covered alot of lighting and it can be beat to death but I think there can be a bit more.
Thanks

We haven't forgot about the light testing that we were doing several months ago, so there is still some opportunity to make lighting PAR chart vids in the future. We've got such a huge plate and giant list of video ideas that I'm not entirely sure when we'll circle back around to LED testing, but we do intend to. I'll be sure to add your mixed lighting to the idea board. :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back