Reef in DC

Greetings and welcome! Though I'm a native New Yorker, I live on the Maryland side of the DC metro. Check out WAMAS (Washington Area Marine Aquarist Society). It's an amazing local club.
 
Good Morning Hello GIF by Loof and Timmy
 
Hi everyone. I’m in the Annapolis area and been in the hobby for 5-6 years. Currently 8 months into a new nano build. Hoping to find hobbyists close to me geographically as well as decent fish stores. Will be checking out Dr. Mac’s so thanks for posting that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new