Reef Keeper experts, please help.

frickenfragger

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
5
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get a Reef Keeper Lite and don't know what I need to do the following. I would like to have a salinity prob, ph prob, and temp prob and also have it control my 2 plug lights (Actinics, daylight) and moonlights. If possible I am planning on a ATO as well so if it could do that it would be great. I am wondering if this package will do everything I need with the exception of the ATO?

MarineDepot.com Exclusive ReefKeeper Lite + SL1 Expansion Unit w/ FREE PH Probe

Thanks for any help.
 
You'll need the SL2 module as well to monitor salinity. The package should be able to do everything else you're looking to do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new