Reef keepers??,

Droberts0724

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else feel like they spend so much time in their tank that they may actually catch some exotic fish disease??? Like I swear I'm gonna grow gills...I have a very clean tank but noticed that my sand was getting diatoms and my tank is 10 months old. So I pulled all my filtration equipment out and found chaeto plugging everything up in there :( needless to say I was covered in all kinds of gunk when I was done...or at least I felt that way.

20200214_111947.jpg

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have lots of zoas and I’m not even worried about Paly toxins (fingers crossed). But spending so much time in the ocean and getting whipped by waves and swallowing gallons of water, eating raw fish and seaweed, I think I’m ok. You’ll be fine.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
what no gills yet ,no worries come in time ,right after dorsal starts to form......lol
use care with zoas/palys ,always wash hands twice ,research you corals re:fire coral,etc..
harry reefing
happy ,had to leave it lol

OP
OP
Droberts0724

Droberts0724

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have lots of zoas and I’m not even worried about Paly toxins (fingers crossed). But spending so much time in the ocean and getting whipped by waves and swallowing gallons of water, eating raw fish and seaweed, I think I’m ok. You’ll be fine.
I too have a bit of zoas in my tank...not that you can see from that picture...that thought had not even crossed my mind!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back