Reef Loving Dog Owners

Style185

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xavier. Natural ears but docked tail Doberman. 9 years old and still acts like a stubborn puppy.

05FCA8AC-3D1C-4D25-9B28-2A6132037AFE.jpeg
My sarge is 10 now and he's exactly the same stubborn as ever lol.. Both my dobies are whiners when the sun comes up it's time for me apparently to get up n feed them... Good breed need a lot of attention! Glad too see another Doberman owner :)

Thomashtom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, he was 85 pounds in his prime. We have a 13 year old chaweinie still. But its way to early to think about getting another dog for me. Just taking my time doing research on reef tanks to hopfully avoid some of the mistakes. I don't want to be 2 years and done.
My condolences!!!

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sarge is 10 now and he's exactly the same stubborn as ever lol.. Both my dobies are whiners when the sun comes up it's time for me apparently to get up n feed them... Good breed need a lot of attention! Glad too see another Doberman owner :)

I got him at 12 weeks and I have to say this dog is the most challenging on my nerves of any dog I’ve owned. Needy til the time he’s ready to go to bed lol. If he can’t see me or be near me he whines. If I’m watching tv and ignoring him, he whines. But step foot on my property and you’ll know to wait for me to come to you.

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my dog is in the pet ER tonight with pulmonary hypertension and fluid in his lungs. He's on oxygen :( I'm just praying he makes it. He was fine a few days ago with no symptoms.

082.JPG
I’m sorry, I know exactly what that’s like... hurts like hell, the waiting, wondering, hoping. Good luck to you both.

Rcpilot

Addicted to LPS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have 2 Scottish terriers. My wife got Aiden from a breeder when he was 8 weeks old. Male terriers can be ... terrors. Aiden was socialized the right way (and neutered at 5 months) and he's a loveable little snuggle bug. Smart as heck, but he's still a terrier so he listens when it's convenient for him. :)
We adopted Brielle in 2015 when she was 3yrs old. We were not told about her past life, but it didn't take long to figure out she's been severely abused by children. She's a sweet dog and won't ever bite. She's just scared of everything and everyone. My wife and I are empty nesters so it's the best environment Brielle is ever going to get. She's on CBD oil for anxiety and overall skittishness. It's only been 2 months since we started her on the CBD oil and it's made a HUGE difference in this poor little dogs life. She's acting like a normal dog for the first time in 4yrs.

Aiden 7yrs
IMG_5399.jpg

Brielle 7yrs
20190320_154340.jpg

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope he pulls thru!
emoji22.png
I’m sorry, I know exactly what that’s like... hurts like hell, the waiting, wondering, hoping. Good luck to you both.

thanks all. He is doing slightly better but still can't eat and has been in an oxygen chamber for over 24 hours. I went to see him today and he had 2 fleas on him... Ugh these pet hospitals. He might get to leave tomorrow if they can ween him off of oxygen and have him eating. They said meds for life now though

seaplane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Four years ago I swore I'd never have another dog after the unbearable heartache of loosing my 2 Schnauzers and a Westie ( miss you Ruger, Winchester, and Remington) that I had for 17 years all within 3 months. Never say never...……..This is Buckshot the Frenchie and BB a Peke/Pom.

cheese328.png Aprone16.png

Rcpilot

Addicted to LPS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks all. He is doing slightly better but still can't eat and has been in an oxygen chamber for over 24 hours. I went to see him today and he had 2 fleas on him... Ugh these pet hospitals. He might get to leave tomorrow if they can ween him off of oxygen and have him eating. They said meds for life now though
How's he doing?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 69 70.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back