- Joined
- Jan 22, 2022
- Messages
- 144
- Reaction score
- 28
- Location
- NewOrleans
- What state or country do you live in
- Louisiana
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They are. Never had any issue at all.Great pump ! I’d get it if didn’t have one already
Thank You.It's spoken for. He was waiting until Thursday to send payment. If it falls through I'll let you know.
So, the one who wanted me to hold it until Thursday backed out. I can do $220 shipped to Cali if you are still interested. Thanks!Hi, im interested, how much to ship to California
yes I'm still interestedSo, the one who wanted me to hold it until Thursday backed out. I can do $220 shipped to Cali if you are still interested. Thanks!