• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Varios-6 return pump - excellent condition

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

UGASealDawg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2022
Messages
144
Reaction score
28
Location
NewOrleans
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Reef Octopus Varios-6 return pump used for six months. Excellent condition. Will come with all parts. Unfortunately, the original box got wet and destroyed in storage so no box.

$200 + shipping

Octo_Varios_6_all.jpg Octo_Varios_6_all_2.jpg Octo_Varios_6_controller.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi, im interested, how much to ship to California
 
Hi, I believe this sold. If it doesn't go through I will let you know. Thanks.
 
It's spoken for. He was waiting until Thursday to send payment. If it falls through I'll let you know.
 
Well, Thursday has come and gone and I have not heard from the guy who asked me to hold it for him. So, it's back up for sale.
 
Hi, im interested, how much to ship to California
So, the one who wanted me to hold it until Thursday backed out. I can do $220 shipped to Cali if you are still interested. Thanks!
 
Hi,

Not sure, still available or sold?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new