• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Varios-6 return pump - excellent condition

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Hi, very sorry, I missed this. But we didn't really lose anytime since it was a weekend and today is a bank holiday. I'll get it shipped out pronto for you. Thank you!
 
Hi, very sorry, I missed this. But we didn't really lose anytime since it was a weekend and today is a bank holiday. I'll get it shipped out pronto for you. Thank you!
sounds good. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new