Reef Power RP-M Programming Guide Video

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Reef Breeders, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders ReefBreeders.com R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

The long-awaited Reef Power RP-M programming guide video is available now!

Follow along as we go over programming the integrated timer, wireless master/slave linking, and more!

Tags:

2. lo7100

lo7100 Member

I got 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to control the flow speed when it's in the timer mode? I see that you can only select F1, F2,... but not on how strong you want on the flow.
    2. it seems like I can't turn on the feed mode in the timer mode. is that right?

thanks

3. lo7100

lo7100 Member

I got 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to control the flow speed when it's in the timer mode? I see that you can only select F1, F2,... but not on how strong you want on the flow.
    2. it seems like I can't turn on the feed mode in the timer mode. is that right?

thanks

4. Reef Breeders

1: Yes, whatever you set your speed and frequency setting to will apply to all modes. You can go to any other mode except mode 6 and set the speed and frequency.

2: You can set the timer mode to F0 to activate the feed timer. To activate the manual feed timer, you need to be out of the timer mode.

5. Dburr1014

Dburr1014 Well-Known Member

Will the aqualink T1 V2 get around this? So you can put the rp-m's in timer mode, have different settings and speeds thru the 24 hour period?
    To be clear, I would like to run random during the day at 80% then maybe pulse at 40% at night.

6. jeffthomas

jeffthomas Active Member

Just a quick note on being locked out of feed mode when running timer mode F6. I have a feed slot programmed in the morning and evening, but often miss this window. I change out of timer mode, go into whatever feed mode I want 10min or 20 min and then immediately change back to timer mode. Works like a charm. When feed mode is over the timer mode picks right back up where is is supposed to.

7. Reef Breeders

Yes, the Aqualink T1V2 will allow you to do more advanced programs like you are describing.

Draft saved Draft deleted