Reef Pro Fully Conditioned Fish Review Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been eyeing your guys venustus angelfish. Would you recommend having it in a 100g system along with a flame?
Thank you for your interest. The Venustus Angelfish should do just fine in a 100 gallon system. We have some that will be available to ship later next week that are eating frozen. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received the following conditioned fish from ReefPro

Lineatus Fairy Wrasse Male
Laboute's Fairy Wrasse Male
Golden Rhomboid Fairy Wrasse Female

The packaging was built like a tank - better than LA for sure! The fish were double bagged and contained adequate amount of water. The only feedback I have is.. I only received 1 "acclimation solution" .. which I split across 3 containers - but perhaps 1 per fish would be great - that way I can put them in their own containers for acclimation.

Overall - the three wrasses look AMAZING! Highly recommend! :)

They will be my go to place to shop fish online - A++++++
How is your Laboute Fairy Wrasse doing? Aggressive or peaceful? Hide a lot or out swimming?

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is your Laboute Fairy Wrasse doing? Aggressive or peaceful? Hide a lot or out swimming?
Laboute’s wrasse are very active fish. They are very docile however can become moderately aggressive when they become super male 5”+

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laboute’s wrasse are very active fish. They are very docile however can become moderately aggressive when they become super male 5”+
Thank you for the input - thinking about ordering several fish from ReefPro including: one Choat Red Leopoard Wrasse, a pair of the Laboute’s wrasse and a male Nahacky’s Wrasse Fairy Wrasse. I have a few questions for you.

Here is some background on my tank. The tank is 365G and has been up-and-running now for about 3 months. I currently have only one wrasse (Exquisite wrasse) in my 365G tank. His tankmates are:
1 pair of Mocha Clowns
1 pair of Black Ice Clowns
4 Cardinals
1 Royal Gramma
1 Hawkfish

Here are my questions:
1) regarding the Laboute’s wrasse: You are currently out of stock on a male/female pair. Can I buy the female and male seperately and will that be the same as ordering a pair in terms of compatibility? Or if I want a pair, should I wait on ordering?
2) regarding the Choat Red Leopord Wrasse: will this be a male or a female? Your site does not indicate.
3) How well will all these fish get along?
4) Your site states that these fish are already conditioned. Do you still recommend that I place them in my 40G QT for 7-10 days?
5) What is your money-back guarantee on your fish?

Many thanks. Love the great selection of super cool fish on your site! I have lots of fish to buy for my new 365G. After I‘m done stockings wrasses with you, then I’ll move on to Anthias and finally tangs.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the input - thinking about ordering several fish from ReefPro including: one Choat Red Leopoard Wrasse, a pair of the Laboute’s wrasse and a male Nahacky’s Wrasse Fairy Wrasse. I have a few questions for you.

Here is some background on my tank. The tank is 365G and has been up-and-running now for about 3 months. I currently have only one wrasse (Exquisite wrasse) in my 365G tank. His tankmates are:
1 pair of Mocha Clowns
1 pair of Black Ice Clowns
4 Cardinals
1 Royal Gramma
1 Hawkfish

Here are my questions:
1) regarding the Laboute’s wrasse: You are currently out of stock on a male/female pair. Can I buy the female and male seperately and will that be the same as ordering a pair in terms of compatibility? Or if I want a pair, should I wait on ordering?
2) regarding the Choat Red Leopord Wrasse: will this be a male or a female? Your site does not indicate.
3) How well will all these fish get along?
4) Your site states that these fish are already conditioned. Do you still recommend that I place them in my 40G QT for 7-10 days?
5) What is your money-back guarantee on your fish?

Many thanks. Love the great selection of super cool fish on your site! I have lots of fish to buy for my new 365G. After I‘m done stockings wrasses with you, then I’ll move on to Anthias and finally tangs.
we'd be happy to answer all your questions!

Yes we are currently out of stock on the pair of Laboute's however we will have more pairs available to ship later next week. If you'd like to preorder just send us a PM or email us at [email protected].

The Choat's wrasses are all females.

These fish will get along just fine. They are all very docile fish so you should have any problem :)

Our fish are fully conditioned however we recommend that the hobbyist continue with a qt protocol they feel comfortable with. To learn more about our conditioning protocol please see the link below:

Please see our DOA below and optional DOA Insurance below:

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we are happy to answer them.

Thank you

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was able to grab a cpl decent pictures of Mystery Wrasse I snagged:D
His stomach is always super fat and been that way since I dropped him in the tank. Super chill, inquisitive, social little guy photo bombing after a being away on weekend camp session.
20210829_152951.jpg
20210829_153102.jpg

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was able to grab a cpl decent pictures of Mystery Wrasse I snagged:D
His stomach is always super fat and been that way since I dropped him in the tank. Super chill, inquisitive, social little guy photo bombing after a being away on weekend camp session.
20210829_152951.jpg
20210829_153102.jpg
HOLY COW!!! Looks like his stomach is about to explode lol!! Your definitely keeping him nice and fat! Glad to see the fish healthy in him new home! ENJOY!!

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOLY COW!!! Looks like his stomach is about to explode lol!! Your definitely keeping him nice and fat! Glad to see the fish healthy in him new home! ENJOY!!
Lol ive never seen a fish stomache this fat on a tiny fish. He couldn't have come at better time man I have pods the size of large mysis shrimp that where starting to take over again. Happy to say I haven't seen one out since he went in tank.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol ive never seen a fish stomache this fat on a tiny fish. He couldn't have come at better time man I have pods the size of large mysis shrimp that where starting to take over again. Happy to say I haven't seen one out since he went in tank.

AWESOME! Glad to hear

DaMenace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are the fish Quarantined or Conditioned? I don't see anything specific on the site that says Quarantined. Only Conditioned.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are the fish Quarantined or Conditioned? I don't see anything specific on the site that says Quarantined. Only Conditioned.
Our fish are conditioned. We do not offer a fully quarantined option at this time. If you’d like to learn about our conditioning protocol please see below:

thank you

sector9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a pair of Ventralis Anthias from Reef Pro and it was an excellent experience. Very professional and they obviously care about shipping healthy fish ready to eat frozen food in an aquarium environment. Also, the packaging and shipping was excellent as well. My fish have acclimated well to my aquarium. No hesitation in recommending Reef Pro to others, especially if you are looking for rare or delicate fish

Attachments

• CC2F31CE-BF7E-4953-BF54-6E565277EFAA.jpeg
    CC2F31CE-BF7E-4953-BF54-6E565277EFAA.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 74
  • C48E2F2C-4B48-4FC4-8602-DFE78F59A91D.jpeg
    C48E2F2C-4B48-4FC4-8602-DFE78F59A91D.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 77

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a pair of Ventralis Anthias from Reef Pro and it was an excellent experience. Very professional and they obviously care about shipping healthy fish ready to eat frozen food in an aquarium environment. Also, the packaging and shipping was excellent as well. My fish have acclimated well to my aquarium. No hesitation in recommending Reef Pro to others, especially if you are looking for rare or delicate fish

Glad they are waiting till they get much larger. I purchased 3 that were each 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inch and they all eventually perished in QT.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see they are doing great!

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been patiently waiting to buy a Laboute’ wrasse pair and a red hooded wrasse pair from your store. Any guesstimation on when you‘ll have more?
we should have more Laboute's pairs listed at the end of the week ! Thank you for your patience.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back