reef raft canada?

It's in Toronto I believe
 
Last edited:
I doubt you will find anything. I have heard from some reefers if you just show they never have anything for sale. I would vist Big Show frags in hamilton. You have a better chance of getting RR corals there then actual RR store.
 
Contact Jay the week before you go and i'm pretty sure he can setup a meeting with you!

REEF RAFT
1650 Dundas St. East
Unit 2
Mississauga, ON L4X 2Z3
Tel: 905-290-9693
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new