Reef Raft (RR) Jaw Dropper Acro

Ward9320

It's NOT a Nemo!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I would love to have one, I am not real big into sps but that is one nice piece right there.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure a few have snuck a piece across the border. You will know who they are when its legal to have them here, and someone starts selling lots of frags.

Sparkpaul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got mine in taiwan and this is day 1. Hope it will get better after the long ride.
a9enu8uj.jpg

Sparkpaul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Money is relative and people can get overzealous when they are passionate. It is pretty crazy to pay $850 USD for the frag.

ReefHero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its absurd what RR asks for 1/2'-1" sticks....for some reason people pay it though..

Not sure how you can just point the finger at RR...... Lots of other vendors out there charging waaaay more for frags......
RR Canada supplied many nice corals into North America over the past couple decades and this is how you repay them? Show some respect!!

epleeds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Does anyone have a pic of the mother colony? $850 for a 1/2 frag? Would need to see what it grows into

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how you can just point the finger at RR...... Lots of other vendors out there charging waaaay more for frags......
RR Canada supplied many nice corals into North America over the past couple decades and this is how you repay them? Show some respect!!

Since other people are doing it it makes it acceptable? I'm pretty sure there we all learned that wasn't the case in grade school.

No one was disrespecting RR Canada. They just the price was crazy. If it's really $850 for 1/2 inch you have to admit it is pricey and others may think outrageous. Either way it's a very pretty specimen.

duke62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
850 for that acro is insane. For any coral its insane. You saying how can someone disrespect RR yet you as a consumer is being disrespected by the pricetag. I remember when the red planet was over 200 for a frag now you can pick it up for 30. Great thing in this hobby is patience. Let the sucker pay 850 for a 1/2 frag and sit back and wait 2 years till its down to 100

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edited for masked vulgarity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back