Reef Spotlight - August 2012 - "Aquaph8"

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!! Beautiful tank and wonderfully detailed write up.

Thank you!

Amazing tank! Congrats on the Spotlight. Well deserved.

Thank you!

this tank looks even cooler in real life!

Hi Victor, thats buddy.

congrats man! awesome tank and deserving. 1smile1

Thanks a lot Marvin!

congrats! Nice tank for sure!

Thanks man, I like yours too.

Congrats! Awesome system!

Thank you!

Congratulations, Brett! We have been fans for quite some time now. It has been a pleasure watching the progression of your build from the beginning and watching it become an inspiration to us all! Great write up and well-deserved Spotlight!

-Mike & Terry

Thanks M&T, You two have been amazing to me over the last couple years. Its been a real pleasure watching our tanks grow together, Ive received a lot of inspiration from your tank as well.

:clap2: Congrats Brett!! Your tank is beautiful!!

Thanks Tonya, your awesome. Looking forward to meeting you and David at Macna.

Congrats Brett!!!!

Hey Dave, thanks buddy!

Brett I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your wonderful tank with us and thank you for your contributions to our family here. Love ya bro! :)

David, its been my pleasure. I have really enjoyed all my time spent here and hope to be around for a long time. Thanks for having me.

Congratulations Brett! That's quite an assortment of fish that you've got in there! 1smile1

Scott, thanks man, and thanks for all your work on this spotlight. I think I speak for everybody when I say we love what you do with the spotlights every month.

Congrats Brett, looking good!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Chris, really appreciate it.

AsphaltPays

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congradulations on a beautiful tank and quitting smoking to great accomplishments I am working on quitting myself man it's tough ..keep up the great work

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Nanoreefbro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thread.. I really like the assortment of fish you have. How do you like the Vertex Alpha 300? I was thinking of getting one for my 233 gal tank (72x30x24) and was told that it was too big for my tank. That I should get the Alpha 250 instead.

Degener8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A well deserved TOTM. Its a beautiful tank and I can tell from the write up its a labor of love.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
congrates

Thank you

Congradulations on a beautiful tank and quitting smoking to great accomplishments I am working on quitting myself man it's tough ..keep up the great work

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Hang in there with the smoking and just remember its 95% mental. The longer you go the easier it gets and no you can't just have one. Thanks for all the nice comments, it means a lot.

Congrats! Great write up! And most of all, thanks for sharing!!

Thanks, the pleasure really is all mine.

congratulations Brett
well deserved

vic

Thanks Vic, you guys that have been chatting with me for a while now really make this hobby fun for me.

Awesome thread.. I really like the assortment of fish you have. How do you like the Vertex Alpha 300? I was thinking of getting one for my 233 gal tank (72x30x24) and was told that it was too big for my tank. That I should get the Alpha 250 instead.

Thanks, the Alpha 300 vs. the 250, I think most would say to go with the 250 but I like the extra pump pushing that much more O2 in the tank. I found with carbon dosing my fish always seemed like they were breathing hard and I honestly believe the extra oxygen in the tank is a good thing for me. I was always worried that the 300 was too much skimmer for my 225 but after using it for a year I think its perfect.

A well deserved TOTM. Its a beautiful tank and I can tell from the write up its a labor of love.

Its a love/hate thing for sure but I can't think of anything I would rather be doing. My kids like to watch it with me and it drives my wife nuts, I think I got all bases covered, LOl. Thanks for all you nice comments.

Congrats Brett!

Hi Brian, your honestly one of those guys Ive always looked up to in this hobby. Its awesome for you to drop in buddy and means a lot, thank you!!!

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My first post and also my first compliment on this tank. Read over your build thread 4 times. Congrat!

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! Your tank is beautiful. Thanks for the detail you offered in your write up. It's very valuable information for those of us in only a couple of years.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first post and also my first compliment on this tank. Read over your build thread 4 times. Congrat!

Thank you so much.

Congrats! Your tank is beautiful. Thanks for the detail you offered in your write up. It's very valuable information for those of us in only a couple of years.

Thanks, I'm glad you found the write up helpful, I'm always willing to help anyway I can. Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Job well done!

Thanks a lot Robb!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 65 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back