Reef Tank Holiday Wish List

Being in Hawaii, a reef tank isn’t going to happen. I just want the tank I ordered to get here so I can start my FOWLR. Getting large things to the island takes Forever!!!
 
I wish for money so I can build a nice small nano in my apartment, and for my cats to not attack the tank in the process.
 
So now that the holidays are upon us, if you could have anything for your tank that you wanted what would it be?
Would you choose a new coral or fish? If so which ones? Or is there that piece of equipment you've had your eye on?

We would love to know what is on everyone's wish list!

Mental Health Love GIF by INTO ACTION


52178070429_bb6e22cf33_b.jpg


Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 1.07.41 PM.png


Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 1.08.45 PM.png
An apex
 
Being in Hawaii, a reef tank isn’t going to happen. I just want the tank I ordered to get here so I can start my FOWLR. Getting large things to the island takes Forever!!!

Are all corals banned over there?
 
A Clarion Angel for my large FOWLR. And a few more Indonesian Acanthophyllias for my reef.
 
We've heard great things about the GHL controllers and I think we all wish for balanced nutrients! lol

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Sooooo does that mean I am getting a GHL controller from Reef Santa LOL?

You guys have a very Marry Christmas. When I get my nutrients dialed in, will be in for some shopping. :)
 
So now that the holidays are upon us, if you could have anything for your tank that you wanted what would it be?
Would you choose a new coral or fish? If so which ones? Or is there that piece of equipment you've had your eye on?

We would love to know what is on everyone's wish list!

Mental Health Love GIF by INTO ACTION


52178070429_bb6e22cf33_b.jpg


Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 1.07.41 PM.png


Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 1.08.45 PM.png
If there is ONE thing I’ve had my eye on for awhile is a Splatter RFA! Lol
 
Someone to take over any and all tank maintenance for me. That way I can just enjoy it.
 
Are all corals banned over there?
Not everything just anything and everything with a skeleton. So locally grown leathers, palys and Zoas.
done a lot of snorkeling here, and the zoas and palys here don’t strike me as awesome so, FOWLR it is. It’s only three years, and I’ll be back, and now I’ll have a bigger tank too!!
 
If Santa were to bring me a Jelly Bean chalice and a Cherry Bomb...
 
Super Male Lineatus Fairy Wrasse for the fish. Several corals I’m eyeing. All Acro‘s. Haven’t gotten any corals from TSA yet, so I’m watching your sales. High on the list are JF Homewrecker, FrankenBerry, Orange Passion and Vivd Insanity.

I would like to see pictures of the mother colonies on your TSA named corals. I see a few I like, but would want to see the colony it came from to see the color patterns after it grows up.
 
Super Male Lineatus Fairy Wrasse for the fish. Several corals I’m eyeing. All Acro‘s. Haven’t gotten any corals from TSA yet, so I’m watching your sales. High on the list are JF Homewrecker, FrankenBerry, Orange Passion and Vivd Insanity.

I would like to see pictures of the mother colonies on your TSA named corals. I see a few I like, but would want to see the colony it came from to see the color patterns after it grows up.

Love Wrasses! The Lineatus is pretty amazing! We have a lot of our mother colony shots available on our site in the "Signature Colonies Tab". If there is one you are looking for specifically and it's not on our site shoot us a message, we can check to see if we have a shot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new