ReefBot Lab: The Newest All-In-One Automated Water Tester from Reef Kinetics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Reef Kinetics Logo-1 (1).png
Introducing the ReefBot Lab - Your Ultimate Tank Parameter Stabilizer!

We are thrilled to announce that the ReefBot Lab is now in stock and ready to be shipped out! Designed to create a healthier ecosystem for your precious corals and fish, this advanced device will revolutionize the way you monitor your tank's parameters.

With its 12 vials slots, the ReefBot Lab can swiftly and efficiently test all the essential parameters of your tank, surpassing its predecessor in speed, accuracy, and maintenance.

DSC_2620-Edit.jpg

Upgraded Features:

1. Enhanced Needle Reach: The needle of the ReefBot Lab is now capable of reaching most reagents in the vials, allowing you to perform more tests before needing to refill.

2. Design Upgrade: Major changes have been made to give the ReefBot Lab a smoother and more refined look compared to the older model ReefBot.

3. Convenient Reset Button: We have added a reset button to the ReefBot Lab, providing you with additional control and ease of use.

4. Device communication - 0/10V communication protocol for 3rd party devices.

5. Upgraded Actuator: Our new mechanical design enables the ReefBot Lab to test your tank's parameters and deliver results even faster than its predecessor. The actuator has been enhanced for enhanced durability and reliability.

6. Dosing Syringe: Say goodbye to calibrations! The new dosing syringe allows more precision in collecting sample water without the need to calibrate the pumps regularly.

7. Unmatched Precision: The ReefBot Lab offers higher resolution titration tests with an impressive precision of 0.001 milliliter (1μl), ensuring utmost accuracy in your parameter measurements.

8. Whisper-Quiet Operation: We understand the importance of maintaining a peaceful environment for your tank, which is why the ReefBot Lab operates even more quietly, ensuring minimal disruption.

9. Compatibility: The ReefBot Lab offers compatibility with even more parameters and test kits compared to the older versions. With over 100 compatible test kits from the most popular and accessible brands and the capability to test more advanced parameters like Silicate and Iron.

10. Safety and water proof: Experience enhanced safety and peace of mind with the ReefBot Lab, as it features built-in mechanism monitoring and instant notifications for hardware issues, while its waterproof design ensures protection for sensitive components.

11. Ethernet Port: Overcome distance limitations with the ReefBot Lab's Ethernet port, providing a reliable connection option when your WiFi signal is distant or unstable.

12. Effortless Maintenance Alerts: Stay informed effortlessly with the ReefBot Lab's mobile app, which detects and notifies you when it's time to refill the vials, RO container, or empty the waste container, ensuring smooth operation without interruptions.

13. Automatic Updates: We are currently adding new features and adjustments and compatible tests, no need to worry about doing anything as the device automatically updates its settings.
DSC_2692.jpg

ReefBot Lab Features:

- Monitor Multiple Parameters: The ReefBot Lab employs a reagent-based method to autonomously measure various parameters in both freshwater and saltwater tanks. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (NO2), Ammonia (NH3), Copper (CU), Iodine (I2), General Hardness (GH), pH, Iron (Fe), Silicon Dioxide (SiO2), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), with more parameters regularly added.

- Compatible with Leading Test Kits: The ReefBot Lab is designed to work seamlessly with reagent test kits from renowned brands such as Salifert, Elos, RedSea, Giesemann, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API, JBL, NTLABS, Sera, NYOS, Aquaforest, Monitor, and Colombo. Switching between kits is as simple as selecting the brand and parameter on our intuitive mobile and web application.

- Controlled via Reef Kinetics Cloud Controller App: With the Reef Kinetics Cloud Controller App, you can effortlessly control the ReefBot Lab from anywhere in the world. The user-friendly interface allows you to schedule and run tests, view all results, and receive timely alerts when new test results are available.

- Easy Setup for Any Tank: Installing the ReefBot Lab is a breeze. Simply immerse the inlet tube in your tank, connect the RODI tube and waste containers, and connect the device to the internet through any Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.

DSC_2696.jpg

To celebrate it together, we are offering an exclusive 20% discount to customers who use the promo code "reef2reefrkl" during the purchase.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your aquarium experience!

Last edited:

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Can you confirm if it comes with the 60ml or 20ml vials? photos show both and reviews say it was upgraded to come with the 60ml but product page says 20ml are included so a bit beffudled.

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Can you confirm if it comes with the 60ml or 20ml vials? photos show both and reviews say it was upgraded to come with the 60ml but product page says 20ml are included so a bit beffudled.
The device is shipped with the 20ml vials. The 60ml vials can be purchased individually and used with the device. But at the moment we are shipping the 60ml vials as a promotion with the spring discount :)

Freddie83

View Badges
Reaction score
I have been following this product for quite sometime but I've read everywhere that it isn't "quite there yet" how has the feedback been on this newer model?

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
I have been following this product for quite sometime but I've read everywhere that it isn't "quite there yet" how has the feedback been on this newer model?
We eagerly anticipate user feedback on this thread to answer you. We have devoted the past two years to extensive research and development. By addressing past model issues and incorporating unique features, we have created the exceptional ReefBot Lab. The positive feedback we have received from our users brings us great joy and reinforces our commitment to their satisfaction.

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
I have been running two of the units since September and could not be more pleased super reliable piece of kit and the results are repeatable and accurate. The sampling and reagent doseing with syringes results in amazing acuracy as well. I highly recommend.

Freddie83

View Badges
Reaction score
I have been running two of the units since September and could not be more pleased super reliable piece of kit and the results are repeatable and accurate. The sampling and reagent doseing with syringes results in amazing acuracy as well. I highly recommend.
Are the two units the new version?

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
We're glad to hear that! Thank you Jonathan for sharing!

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have ordered and delivery is expected on the 9th.

@Jonty
Can you give me your impressions from experience on the best kits for each test when used with the ReefBot Lab?

danR777

View Badges
Reaction score
Mine is using over 500ml of tank water running just 2 api tests. Have been trying to get an answer from them last few days….

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Reef Kinetics Logo-1 (1).png
Introducing the ReefBot Lab - Your Ultimate Tank Parameter Stabilizer!

We are thrilled to announce that the ReefBot Lab is now in stock and ready to be shipped out! Designed to create a healthier ecosystem for your precious corals and fish, this advanced device will revolutionize the way you monitor your tank's parameters.

With its 12 vials slots, the ReefBot Lab can swiftly and efficiently test all the essential parameters of your tank, surpassing its predecessor in speed, accuracy, and maintenance.

DSC_2620-Edit.jpg

Upgraded Features:

1. Enhanced Needle Reach: The needle of the ReefBot Lab is now capable of reaching most reagents in the vials, allowing you to perform more tests before needing to refill.

2. Design Upgrade: Major changes have been made to give the ReefBot Lab a smoother and more refined look compared to the older model ReefBot.

3. Convenient Reset Button: We have added a reset button to the ReefBot Lab, providing you with additional control and ease of use.

4. Device communication - 0/10V communication protocol for 3rd party devices.

5. Upgraded Actuator: Our new mechanical design enables the ReefBot Lab to test your tank's parameters and deliver results even faster than its predecessor. The actuator has been enhanced for enhanced durability and reliability.

6. Dosing Syringe: Say goodbye to calibrations! The new dosing syringe allows more precision in collecting sample water without the need to calibrate the pumps regularly.

7. Unmatched Precision: The ReefBot Lab offers higher resolution titration tests with an impressive precision of 0.001 milliliter (1μl), ensuring utmost accuracy in your parameter measurements.

8. Whisper-Quiet Operation: We understand the importance of maintaining a peaceful environment for your tank, which is why the ReefBot Lab operates even more quietly, ensuring minimal disruption.

9. Compatibility: The ReefBot Lab offers compatibility with even more parameters and test kits compared to the older versions. With over 100 compatible test kits from the most popular and accessible brands and the capability to test more advanced parameters like Silicate and Iron.

10. Safety and water proof: Experience enhanced safety and peace of mind with the ReefBot Lab, as it features built-in mechanism monitoring and instant notifications for hardware issues, while its waterproof design ensures protection for sensitive components.

11. Ethernet Port: Overcome distance limitations with the ReefBot Lab's Ethernet port, providing a reliable connection option when your WiFi signal is distant or unstable.

12. Effortless Maintenance Alerts: Stay informed effortlessly with the ReefBot Lab's mobile app, which detects and notifies you when it's time to refill the vials, RO container, or empty the waste container, ensuring smooth operation without interruptions.

13. Automatic Updates: We are currently adding new features and adjustments and compatible tests, no need to worry about doing anything as the device automatically updates its settings.
DSC_2692.jpg

ReefBot Lab Features:

- Monitor Multiple Parameters: The ReefBot Lab employs a reagent-based method to autonomously measure various parameters in both freshwater and saltwater tanks. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (NO2), Ammonia (NH3), Copper (CU), Iodine (I2), General Hardness (GH), pH, Iron (Fe), Silicon Dioxide (SiO2), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), with more parameters regularly added.

- Compatible with Leading Test Kits: The ReefBot Lab is designed to work seamlessly with reagent test kits from renowned brands such as Salifert, Elos, RedSea, Giesemann, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API, JBL, NTLABS, Sera, NYOS, Aquaforest, Monitor, and Colombo. Switching between kits is as simple as selecting the brand and parameter on our intuitive mobile and web application.

- Controlled via Reef Kinetics Cloud Controller App: With the Reef Kinetics Cloud Controller App, you can effortlessly control the ReefBot Lab from anywhere in the world. The user-friendly interface allows you to schedule and run tests, view all results, and receive timely alerts when new test results are available.

- Easy Setup for Any Tank: Installing the ReefBot Lab is a breeze. Simply immerse the inlet tube in your tank, connect the RODI tube and waste containers, and connect the device to the internet through any Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.

DSC_2696.jpg

To celebrate it together, we are offering an exclusive 20% discount to customers who use the promo code "reef2reefrkl" during the purchase.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your aquarium experience!

4. Device communication - 0/10V communication protocol for 3rd party devices. - What 3rd part devices does it work with??

Browser

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I checked your website and could not find price in euro, shipping and tax details. Can you help on that? I live in Greece.

Browser

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
...or better, suggest a list of European Union retailers that can supply reefbot lab.

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
We have a US distributor, but when I spoke with Hady from RK, it ended up a little better deal using the R2R coupon going directly from them. They send it DHL and shouldn't take long to receive.
This is correct, we are now able to ship the devices daily and they are being received within 2-4 days. Hopefully Mr. Christos can confirm this once his device is delivered!

Browser

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is correct, we are now able to ship the devices daily and they are being received within 2-4 days. Hopefully Mr. Christos can confirm this once his device is delivered!
I had a message from DHL that yesterday the package delivered for customs clearance in Greece, so I believe the following days I will receive it, if all goes well!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back